Industrial and commercial businesses across the globe use MiniBulk bags to transport a vast variety of products and materials across multiple industries:
- Mining Industry; built to hold talc, coal, zinc, salt, iron ore, sulfates and sulphides
- Agriculture Industry; designed to handle potatoes, onions, seeds, sod, beans and lentils
- Agro-Chemical Products; bulks bags ready to handle fertilizers in 1, 2 or 4 loop styles
- Food Services; certified food grade bags for dairy, grains and other food types
- Chemical, Environmental & Hazardous Waste Handling; UN certified bulk bags for chemicals, pigments and site clean-up materials
- Recycling; strong multi-use bags capable of handling the rigors of the recycling industry
- Animal & Fish Feed; available in 1, 2 or 4 loop styles
- Building & Construction; work-site strength bags capable of handling sand, concrete, cement or gravel
- Glass & Ceramics; custom built bags that withstand glass and ceramic materials
Manufactured using heavy-duty, UV-treated polypropylene, MiniBulk bags are available with weight capacities up to 3,000 kg each.
MiniBulk stocks standard configurations available for immediate delivery. If you need to add an extra barrier of protection between your product and the elements,polyethylene liners are available in a variety of sizes, thicknesses and materials. We can supply just the liner or an FIBC fitted with one depending on your needs.